New from Arizona [Pic heavy]

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nubiansrus, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Hello everyone,

I amnew to the site. Ive jumped pretty much head first into the goat hobby. 3 yrs ago we didnt have any goats til I fell in love with an alpine boer mix pair from the feed store. They were a wether and a doe... a few months later someone gave us a pygmy doe... then the kids got into the hobby and we took in two nubian buck bottle feeding babis that we planned to wether. But one of them was sooo gorgeous I couldnt see wether him. Then of course if you have a buck you gotta have does... so my search for does began. Ive completed a group over the last few years. We dont show, and dont mil kyet but plan to in the future. Nubians and La Manchas have become my favorites. We have about 30 goats now.. here are just a few.

Not named yet doe

Norton [one of our bucks this years bucks]

Latte [Boer Nubian cross]

Cowie the La mancha, the Nubian doesnt have a name yet

Flower, Butterfly and Lambie with my 11 yr old daughter.

Billy [Our buck, about a yr old in the pics. Hes almost 3 yrs old now]

2. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    WELCOME !!!!!

Nice goats :) You'll love it here !

3. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008

Love the pics! Your goats are so pretty.
  4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    A very big WELCOME!!! You have some very pretty goaties....I have a thing for the "long ears!" and that little buckling is just too adorable. :hug:
  5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Welcome to TGS! I have Nubians as well, and you have some particularly BEAUTIFUL goats!
  6. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Your goats are all so colorful and healthy looking... they are beauties for sure! :dance:
  7. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    :wave: Hello from central PA! Welcome to TGS, yep, you've definately "got it" an addiction to all things goatie! But, then we all have it!
  8. Nubiansrus

Nubiansrus New Member

Nov 15, 2008

Yes hubby uses the words about me, addiction and goats in the same sentence alot. Icant wait til we get kids beggining of next year... gonna be so hard not to at least keep all the does. lol
  9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    welcome the pics but my favorite is of Flower, Butterfly and Lambie :) :love:
  10. heavenlyhaven

heavenlyhaven Senior Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Belmont, NY

love the pics
    my favorite has goat to be Oakley
    looks just like my Pig
  11. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Hi from Idaho!! :wave:

Thank you for sharing such lovely pictures - they are all just beautiful! Make sure and give lots of treats for me!!
  12. grandmajo

grandmajo New Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Pioneer, Ohio
    Beautiful goats, especially the multi-colored nubians.......Welcome to the Goat Spot!

13. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Hello from Alabama!! :wave: VERY pretty goats!!! We ALWAYS love pics! :wink:
  14. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    they're adorable! *drools*
  15. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Hello and Welcome. from Colorado :wave: I am so sorry I missed this the first time.

Looks like your goats are very well loved and SPOILED. Just how goat s should be. :hi5: