New Future Herd Sire - Fainter

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by all1965, Aug 3, 2008.

1. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Well we bought my buck's (Yankee) grandson as a future herdsire. We sold Yankee's first born (for us anyway) son to a farm about 6 hours from us. His name is Titan Farms Charger. He is being shown and won his first Grand Championship (1 sanctioned point yeah) a couple of months ago. While he was off doing that his girls were home giving birth and this particular boy is Charger's second son. His name is Fern Hill Titan's Mark. He is so sweet and personality wise he is his daddy made over. Anyway, to see the grandpa go to and he is on the bucks page listed first (Apache Landing Yankee). To see Charger the dad go to and on their buck page find Titan Farms Charger (and see all of his winnings). Now here is Titan. He is 3 months old, polled and blue eyed.

2. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Congrats! He's beautiful...aahhh, handsome!

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    What a gorgeous buck! And blue eyes?!?! He is very striking!
  4. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Very handsome buckling!!! Congrats!!!
  5. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    What an awesome buckling!!
  6. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Thanks all.
    Yes he has blue eyes.
    He is a cookie monster and I can't wait to show him in September.
  7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    the first time I looked at his picture I was like "what happened to his jaw" lol his markings are really nice. YOu seem happy with him adn since i dont know much about fainting goats (ok zipo about fainting goats) I will just congratulate you :leap:
  8. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Yea, in the first picture because of his white on his bottom lip it does make his jaw look a little funny but his bite is good.
  9. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    He's just beautiful- congratulations.
  10. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    Congrats!!! He is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
  11. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    What a handsome boy! I like his color and the blue eyes on the split brown face are just striking! You should get some really nice kids from him. Congratulations!