The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Mike and I am from Northeast Ohio. I currently live on a 5 acre lot where I raise chickens and starting tomorrow 2 goats. I am married with two little girls ages 4 and 7. I look forward to getting to know everyone here and learning everything I can about raising these goats.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have chickens and 2 goats too. This place has been terrific for learning invaluable info. Looking forward to pics of your new 4 legged kids.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Very welcome! 5 acres, that is 2 hectares, right?

Be very welcome, and good luck with your two goats! How have you prepared for their arrival? How did you choose exactly those two?

(Yes. I am thinking of possible problems like worms and other diseases.)

The age of your daughters is just perfect for Goat Caressing! I do hope your new family members will be used to humans.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Fun, informative and addicting. Goats are great!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello my name is Mike and I am from Northeast Ohio. I currently live on a 5 acre lot where I raise chickens and starting tomorrow 2 goats. I am married with two little girls ages 4 and 7. I look forward to getting to know everyone here and learning everything I can about raising these goats.
Welcome!!! You will fall in love with the goats and I promise goat math will happen :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts