The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am Amanda in Texas. I am thrilled to have found this board. I am hoping to add a couple of goats to my family of 6 fur-babies and 3 skin babies sometime this year or next. I am looking forward to learning from you all.

Amanda :wave:

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Welcome to The Goat Spot, glad you joind us here. :wave:

Not sure what you mean by fur-babies or skin babies? :shrug: would you be able to clarrify that a bit more for me?

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Welcome to the Goat Spot :wave: :wave: , we are happier then ever that you have joined us.
Stacey, I am glad you asked the question, because I was wondering but didn't want to ask.
Amanda, what kind of goats go you have? Where in Texas are you located at. I will be going to Texas to the State Fair in September or October, not sure when the show is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup skin babies are my human kids, two girls (16 and 18) and one boy (1...yes I know big age difference) and my fur babies are three cats and three dogs. I don't have any goat babies yet. We hope to add a couple to the family in the next year or so. We just want a couple as pet/weed wackers so we plan to rescue if at all possible. I am hoping this board will help me learn the best breed to get for that purpose...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts