The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am a school nurse so only work per diem in the summer. I believe in wholistic nursing and alternative medicine. I am a tree hugging, all natural, organic hippie-ish type who tends to not know a stranger but then has lots of opinions about things that I know about vs things that I don’t. And I don’t know that much about goats. I grew up on farm but my dad didn’t like goats and would never let us have any or we never hadsheep just pigs, cattle, chickens, rabbits, horses, dogs, cats and geese(mean!). I love to learn but want reliable info and I found this site. I would like to meet other Pygmy goat owners in Ohio. I live in Ross County. My new 8week old goats are Zoe and Zorro. A brother(banded) and sister. They are super cute but still just getting used to the 4H pigs and dogs. I want to take my baby goats to nursing homes and try to have “goat yoga” classes at my house. I love yoga!

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Welcome. You will have very knowledgeable assistance on here. I have learned a lot from the people on this forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts