The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm new here and cant figure out how to post ...so maybe you can help me ...I'm a new goat owner we got 4 boys...one being 2 weeks old ...we have had them 8 days now do it maybe 3 weeks old ...but Friday was his last feeding ...he wont eat anymore ...he does have the the poos....kinda white cream clean ...the brown watery ...what do I do please

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
3,601 Posts
Hello I'm new here and cant figure out how to post ...so maybe you can help me ...I'm a new goat owner we got 4 boys...one being 2 weeks old ...we have had them 8 days now do it maybe 3 weeks old ...but Friday was his last feeding ...he wont eat anymore ...he does have the the poos....kinda white cream clean ...the brown watery ...what do I do please
Starting your own thread is easy. Go up to the top of the page and you will see a bunch of headings. Click on the one that says "Forums". From there you will see the categories for different threads. Since you have a health question, scroll down and click on the one labeled "Health and Wellness" . Once you are there you will see a large brown button that says "Post New Thread". It should be self explanatory after that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts