New Goat :)

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by OhCee, Jan 19, 2011.

1. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Woo Hoo!!! She will be here in just a couple hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Pics this weekend!

3. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

Ive always wanted to try Co owning...How does it work?

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    What a beautiful addition! Congrats to you both :clap:

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    At this point, Panthera is listed as being "mine" on papers, as she will be living with me and on my milk string. Breedings, kids, and what not will be determined on a joint consensus with both of us until I take "full custody" of Tera. Nat and I have specific arrangements that work for us on how we are working the "details" and to when Tera becomes solely mine.

6. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh you lucky ducks!! I asked Addy about her and was seriously thinking about purchasing, but she said she was likely already taken...didn't know you guys got to her first Allison and OhCee!! Congrats though guys...that is awesome...she looks like a nice doe!!

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I have been watching her, literally, from the second she stuck her nose into the world last spring and have always wanted her. Natalie was a blessing in disguise when Panthera came up for sale! I can't even begin to thank her enough. The ONE time that I could not purchase (had something unexpected come up and don't like my funds to go past a certain amount so I had to pass) and Nat said - BTW - I bought you something ... WHAT???? I was SHOCKED! I told Nat that I could not accept her - but I could do a co-ownership and I would pay for the shipping side of things and that is when we hashed out the details and, well, the rest is history!!!

In 15 minutes her plane should be backing from the gate in Salt Lake on her way to Spokane ... and Kylie, I better not see you stalking me at the airport - LOL!

8. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Hehehe...yeah...i'm on my way. When you're not looking i'll pull her out and stick a bag of bricks in the carrier...you won't even notice. Hahaha.

Wow...Nat...you are a total sweetie! What an awesome opportunity for the both of you. I am really happy for you girls. :D

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Tera is here - and omg - I am in love!!! She is soooo sweet and just gorgeous!!!

Thank you Addie!!! Ohhhh Nat just wait till you see her!!!!

10. Oat Bucket Farm

Oat Bucket Farm New Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Congratulations!!! To both of you!

11. Paige

Paige Senior Member

Oct 14, 2010
    ohio
    So cute! Neat!

12. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    She was so funny this morning - and it looks like her breeding took - Woo Hoo!!! She had no interest the last two days at Addies and nothing last night or today with my boys!!!

She is bred to Dragonfly HFX Ranger!!!!

13. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    This is a picture of Panthera in June (2 months old)

[​IMG]

And this is Ranger - not sure how long ago - but know it was a bit cause I saw him on cam and he is a bigger boy now :)

[​IMG]

14. TinyHoovesRanch

I LOVE HIM so much!

Take some updated pics of her :)

15. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I definately will - just have to wait till it is decent outside as I leave for work before light and get home after dark?

Poor Tera goes through heck to get here (dumb airline) and then gets greeted by the resident moose last night - LOL

16. TinyHoovesRanch

Sounds like a very interesting night for her hahaha

17. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009
  18. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Here are a couple pics from the night I brought her home - She is soooo funny - would NOT leave my side. You call her name and it she talks back to you - LOL!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]