The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I got two Nigerian dwarf goats one is a billy and one is a doe. The doe is slick solid black and the billy is black white gray and brown splattered all up lol!! He is beautiful. I got them as a pair I was wondering on some names lol. I have a good bit of other goats.

You guys just shoot names for each one and hopefully I won't have one already named that:))

I am going to upload some pics an these pics are of them but they are the same size as the ones in the pics or maybe a little smaller I just don't have any pics yet because I just got them. As I said they are different colors than the ones on the pic also just wanted to give you guys a idea. Now shoot me some names.

Nature Goat Fence Dog breed Goat-antelope

The buck

Vertebrate Mammal Dog breed Goat Terrestrial animal

The doe:))

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks I want something unique lol that's good though lol lol love your moo name lol lol

·
Registered
153 Posts
Ok thanks I want something unique lol that's good though lol lol love your moo name lol lol
They are cool looking!
I don't know if it's the winter coat but your buck looks like he has a mane like a lion :) very cool looking. My husband would love him. He thinks the boys in general look "cooler" lol

It looks like the doe has blue eyes. Can also call her "blue moo'n" ;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks any more

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol I am looking for a perfect name that is unique

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
More unique

·
Super Moderator
32,150 Posts
Monique and Rosco

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lol true I want something like taser and stuff along those lines lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.