The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this buck at the show in September and he never seemed to leave my mind so I decided just to bite the bullet and get him. He's Kids Corral PT Cruiser. (At least that's what I'm naming him. LOL) He has massive potential and gorgeous udders behind him. Not to mention he's polled and moonspotted too!

While we were there I looked at her doelings for sale but preferred a mature doe so she offered me Kids Corral PB&Abe's Civil War. I couldn't leave without her so here she is too...

I had no intention what so ever to get anymore does but what did I do? Got Civil. Now we're done, just going to get kids born and work on getting some of our herdname in the show ring. Wish us luck! :D

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, what was I thinking??? I needed another buck like a hole in the head. He's going to be used a lot though. Can't wait!

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I have 4 bucks and five does at the moment :shock: But I am going to pick two more does up and possibly sell one of the does I have now...

I saw Civil at a show earlier in the year, but I just saw her in the pen, not in the ring.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have 19 does and 5 bucks. Still too many, but I can't help myself!

Who are you selling? I can't wait to see my babies coming in December! :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
Nice looking doe. Kids Corral is awesome. Hey MCF, if you ever sell Upset, coulda let me know? I *almost* bought her when she was for sale, decided against it, and now really want her! Oh, and did you sell Meredith?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm going to keep a few doe kids from each of my bucks too and then some of the older girls might have to go. I am already planning to sell a couple of the first fresheners once they kid out, but we'll have to wait and see who else.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I don't have any Does except for Beri that I am planning to sell. I just can NOT wait to see the kids this kidding season!!!! And the show season :eek:) I especially can't wait to see Hollywood's kids!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts