New Goats!!!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I saw this buck at the show in September and he never seemed to leave my mind so I decided just to bite the bullet and get him. He's Kids Corral PT Cruiser. (At least that's what I'm naming him. LOL) He has massive potential and gorgeous udders behind him. Not to mention he's polled and moonspotted too!
    [​IMG]

While we were there I looked at her doelings for sale but preferred a mature doe so she offered me Kids Corral PB&Abe's Civil War. I couldn't leave without her so here she is too...
    [​IMG]

I had no intention what so ever to get anymore does but what did I do? Got Civil. Now we're done, just going to get kids born and work on getting some of our herdname in the show ring. Wish us luck! :D

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I have heard those words out of your mouth way to many times this year!

Well you know that i think Civil is beautiful

3. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    I love your buck! He's handsome!!!! :D

Your doe is pretty to. :D

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Now Ashley, I thought we did the "no more black bucks" chant :wink:

They are beautiful Congrats!

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I know, what was I thinking??? I needed another buck like a hole in the head. He's going to be used a lot though. Can't wait!

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I have 4 bucks and five does at the moment :shock: But I am going to pick two more does up and possibly sell one of the does I have now...

I saw Civil at a show earlier in the year, but I just saw her in the pen, not in the ring.

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I have 19 does and 5 bucks. Still too many, but I can't help myself!

Who are you selling? I can't wait to see my babies coming in December! :D

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I am selling Beri, bred to Kazam. I am keeping my numbers low so I can keep some of my bucks' babies! I can't wait until kidding season!

9. laststraw

laststraw New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    New Mexico
    Ashley, you make me LOL!!! :lol: They are both beautiful and that buck is going to give you some fab kids!

10. getchagoat (Julie)

getchagoat (Julie) New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Waco, KY
    Nice udder on your doe and good looking buck. And we think we have too many bucks. 3 to 43 does. Crazy.

11. GSFarm

GSFarm New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Fairview, TN
    I love that doe! She's so pretty!

12. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Nice looking doe. Kids Corral is awesome. Hey MCF, if you ever sell Upset, coulda let me know? I *almost* bought her when she was for sale, decided against it, and now really want her! Oh, and did you sell Meredith?

13. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I'll let you know if we ever do :) Yes we sold Meredith, she is now in Fort Meyers Florida.

14. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I'm going to keep a few doe kids from each of my bucks too and then some of the older girls might have to go. I am already planning to sell a couple of the first fresheners once they kid out, but we'll have to wait and see who else.

15. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I don't have any Does except for Beri that I am planning to sell. I just can NOT wait to see the kids this kidding season!!!! And the show season :eek:) I especially can't wait to see Hollywood's kids!

16. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    oh i can see why you got them. that doe is great & so is the little buck

17. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    They are both sure to add more beauties to your herd...he is a cutie and Civil has a really awesome udder...what color is she? Shaved down like that you can see she is 2 different colors but what 2? :D