The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added a MiniNubian doe and her babies to my herd this past weekend. I'm very excited to get them. The doe is a 1st generation MiniNubian from Whispering Pines. The babies (1 boy and 1 girl) are 2nd generation MiniNubians.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
they are really pretty. I think mom looks mini nubian, she has blue eyes how neat! You mayb get some blue eyes kids over the years. Did she have a tag ripped out of ear at one point?
Which one is the doe kid? i really like the black one. Looks like they have really good ears.
beth

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The white one is the doe kid. I'm not sure what happened to the mom's ear. I didn't ask when I got her. They were born Saturday morning around 9:00am.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I didn't mean her looking like a kiko was bad. I have a bunch of them! Just saw the resemblance. You have 2 very cute kiddos. If your buck grows well, you could possibly sell him as a sire.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree that she does look similar to a kiko. (I didn't mind the reference at all) She is a 1st generation MiniNubian and doesn't have the nice Nubian ears like her babies do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts