New Goats!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Muddy Creek Farm, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I am getting three new goats this month.

Son Rise Ranch FineTyme Faline, Faline is a First Freshener and has awesome lines and I think she will be awesome. I can't wait to get her on sunday, and then to clip her!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little Tot's Estate ??
    [​IMG]

His dam's FF udder just days fresh and with a single.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

His Paternal sister MCH/CH J-nels Dumplin
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

His Maternal Grand Dam PGCH Bruch Creek Mercy
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Son Rise Ranch African Knight
    [​IMG]

Dam - Rosasharn's Iki
    [​IMG]

Knight's Dam's full sister, 2007 National Champion ARMCH Rosasharn's Buckweat Honey 3*D 'E' 91
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Maternal Grand Dam - National Champion ARMCH Rosasharn's Eclipse 2*D 'E'
    [​IMG]

Paternal Grand Dam - CH/ PGCH SM3Pines JurEn's Sugar Glider
    [​IMG]

SOOOO Excited!! So, what do you think? :greengrin:

2. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    So, (sorry, I'm a little dense today) it's a doe and two boys? I love the buckskin! And, the others too, of course! :drool:

I don't know about you Chelsey, :roll: I'd make a smartie addiction comment (LOL), but I'm looking at a couple of goats myself. I actually told my hubby this will complete our "herd" and we won't have to purchase any more after this "last" purchase. :ROFL:

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Well....You lucky duck!!! :love: They all are gorgeous!!! You must be so excited!!! Very beautiful little goats! :love:

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I thought you just downsized? Nice buckling from LTE. I knew those Eric kids would fly off the handle.

5. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Oh sorry, yes two boys and a girl, I must not have been thinking straight enough to put that up there :scratch:

I did, sold 6 goats I think? But I needed another doe in milk, and I couln't resist the buck(African Knight). And then the buck from Rusty I got because I love his dam AND because I REALLY need to go down there and learn disbudding. So I didn't want to take the 6 hour (one way) trip for just that I thought I would add a little baby =) And because my mom finally said yes to adding another goat or two, or three =P

Hey Ashley - did you get those two guardian pups?

:cool: :stars: :wahoo: :leap:

6. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Very pretty Chelsey!! Hey, with goats there's always room for a few more! :)

7. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Haha exactly :ROFL: And thanks Bethany!

8. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I know what you mean. I wish I had a doe in milk right now but hopefully Civil will fix that for me very soon. Course her milk will be for her kids. Its weird, I'll have no use for milk and dry the doe off and then 2 weeks later really need it for something so I'm going to have to just milk reguardless from here on out.

Yes we got the puppies but do not have them anymore. They did very well at first and then were chewing up a wether bad and we wound up losing the wether. So I got rid of them. I have no intention of getting another dog. If I get a guardian it'll be a llama or donkey but I'm in no rush for anything right now.

9. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I LOVE that LTE buck! He reminds me of a blue merle australian shepeherd!

10. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I am really excited about him!!

I am sorry about the little weather, poor thing. I didn't have too good of an experience with the guardian dogs either. The only thing that I would try now would be a llama. But I really don't need anything here, possibly when we move though..

11. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I know, I don't want to bother with anything right now either. I mean I wouldn't mind a llama considering the care is about the same as with goats. Not to mention we have a big llama breeder here in town too.

12. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Chelsey...those are some gorgeous goaties!! I like the black/white doe and buck...you are so lucky to find such awesome goats :)

13. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Oh, my goodness!! Those are some really beautiful animals!!! You are so fortunate! :D Enjoy your new beautiful goaties!!

14. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Thanks Liz and Olivia!! I am soooo excited :cool:

15. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Oh and here is Knight's Maternal sister MCH/CH/PGCH Kaapio Acre's Red's Scarlett
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Congrats Chelsey! They are very pretty!! Hey I was looking on your site..what happened to Senshi?

17. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I do like Scarlet, good choice!