The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad told me he would help me learn how to use power tools while we built a new hay feeder that I desperatly need.

So today we did just that. I learned how to use a screw gun, a drill & a chop saw. :D

Little Miss Mia

·
Premium Member
28,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nancy d said:
Very nice Stacey! More power tools to ya! :thumb:
LOL

thanks guys - I was so pleased with myself I must say. I learned a lot though my dad did do quite a bit of it. But now i feel like I can help with the barn building if needed

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Really good looking-
I'm attached to my cordless drill by the hip- I do everything using it for driving screws and setting bolts, etc. Once you do that, you feel like you can build anything- may not be straight but it will hold together.

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
FANTASTIC. Stacey, it is great.

·
Registered
50 Posts
do they jump inside? I had to put an angle cover because one goat would jump in it and them jump over the 5 ft sactions in the barn. naughty

·
Premium Member
28,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
greif said:
do they jump inside? I had to put an angle cover because one goat would jump in it and them jump over the 5 ft sactions in the barn. naughty
yes they do, rather anoying.

A lid is on the list - but I am happy to at least have it since it is functional without it.

There is so much less waste now!

·
13 Posts
Could you post the plans for it? I really need a couple of hay feeders, that my horned goats can use. That would work great for them. I have one Billy Goat Gruff red hay feeder, but use it for grain for the does.

·
Premium Member
28,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.