New here..hello to everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FancyAppy, Oct 22, 2008.

1. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Hello. I am new here. I have owned Pygmy goats for 4 years and have found my goats to be one of lifes great joys. I cherish my pygmy pets. All have different personalities and quirks which make them seem like little people. I can not imagine life without these funny affectionate loving little guys in it.
    We live on a farm with my sweet goats, horses, donkeys, several cats and a dog.My husband and I love animals and buying our farm was a dream come true. but adding the goats truely made this farm a home for us.They are like our little children.
    We are hoping to add some different small goat breeds to our little goat family this year.
    I am glad I found this forum where everybody talks about goats all the time. I love talking about goats!!!!!!

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Yay!! A new member!! Welcome!! :wave: Glad you found this place, it really is such a great forum,,, you will love it!!!

3. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    KW thanks for the warm welcome. I am really am enjoying all the goat talk and pics here.Thanks again for the welcome!

4. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Mystic..Thanks for the welcome!!!!

5. rkalgren

rkalgren New Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Falls Creek, PA
    Welcome, I am glad to see Bob is the boss. That is the way it should be. :greengrin:

6. dobe627

dobe627 Senior Member

Oct 16, 2007
    southeast PA
    Welcome from SE PA. and another pygmy owner/lover. They do steal your heart with their fun personalities. Enjoy the goat spot, everyone is great here. Cathy

7. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    WELCOME ... from South Western PA ! Where in PA are you ? I also raise pygmy goats - and nigerian dwarf goats :)

8. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    So happy to meet you...Welcome!! I raise mini's also.....they are the sweetest aren't they. I'm in SW PA , but not as far south as Julie :wink:

9. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Welcome, Welcome, welcome. Glad that you joined us. :wave:

I am sure you will love it here, and this site is SO addicting.

10. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Welcome from central Oklahoma! You'll love it here, one thing for sure, we all LOVE talking goats! :cool:

11. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Welcome from Idaho b :wave:

Glad that you found us and love the picture!!

12. creaturesall

creaturesall Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Langdon, AB Canada
    Sometimes the most profound truths :shades: are also the most obvious.
    Long live, "Bob the Goat"

13. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks so much and you are so right! Bob is the boss and he should be :) :) :)

14. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Hello! nice to meet you!. I live south of Pittsburgh.
    You breed Nigerians!I have been searching for a month for a friendly, colorful pet Nigerian. Where are you located?
    Thank you so much for the welcome!

15. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks for the welcome. Pygmy goats changed my life in many ways. I can't tell you how much these wonderful creatures mean to me and my husband. They really warm our hearts and make us laugh. What more could you want?

16. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Thank you! I have already met some great folks here and I know it will be a fun site to be part of. Thanks again!

17. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Thank you so much. I love goat talk. It is such a pleasure to find a site just devoted to my favorite subject.

18. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Thank you! I am glad I found you also.Those goats are such lazy lugs..they sleep on anything!!!!!!!

19. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    :) :) :) so true!
    Bob is my baby..all 100 lbs of him..but my baby none the less..He is boss of everything around here including us!He is the white and grey guy snoozing on the Brush Hog.