The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
New To Social Networking Not So Much To Goats
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We welcomed Saffi into our family about two months ago. She is a double registered Paint/Quarter Horse who was shown at Congress and the like as a two and three year old. She is eight now and we are loving her. If you want the whole story of how we got blessed with her for free let me know. I didn't wanna post the whole thing tho if you guys didn't want to get bored to tears lol :p

image-3319827123.jpg

image-872233956.jpg

image-373948936.jpg

image-3138250068.jpg

These pics are from her big show days and she looks the same now with the exception of the lack of dapples. She only gets those in winter haha

Attachments

·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
image-1723265237.jpg

image-2797409546.jpg

And I know we aren't set up but it was her first show in 3 years and I was trying to be relaxed and not fuss to keep it a positive experience. I feel like if you practice enough at home, when you get to a show you can give it your best shot but no show is ever worth a negative encounter bc of something small. I love having a relationship with my horse more than any of the few shows we do

Attachments

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Who is the horse in the second pic is it her sire or dam it can't be her it has different socks.
She is a beaut Congrats!

·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who is the horse in the second pic is it her sire or dam it can't be her it has different socks.
She is a beaut Congrats!
Sorry you're right. She has a similar pic with Saffi standing behind the award sign. That is her dam haha thanks

·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! She has been great so far! The only thong is she's a little lazy... So the opposite of my other horse Summer haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts