New in Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by andiplus5, Mar 8, 2008.

1. andiplus5

andiplus5 New Member

Mar 8, 2008
    central Iowa
    Hi y'all. I live in Heavener, Oklahoma with my dh, 5 dc's, a whole herd of mismatched goats, 113 chickens, 4 rabbits, 2 dogs, 5 cats, and 2...never mind...the pigs have gone to meet the maker and will soon be in the freezer! Our focus on the farm is homeschooling and the goats. The other animals are great, but nothing beats the goats. We just had 2 that kidded about a week and a half ago. :girl: :boy: We have 2 more due next week. :leap: Can't wait to see them! Most of our goats are mixed scrub goats, but I do have 2 full bloods. One is a toggenburg and the other is an oberhasli.
    Anyway, I wanted to say HI! to everybody and let ya know I'm here. I like to lurk, but if I actually know something I am not shy about jumping in and offering my :2cents: !
    Nice to meet y'all
    Andi (I like your smilies!)

2. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Welcome Andi! We're a homeschooling family also. Sounds like you have quite a collection of animals. That's neat! Congrats on the new babies, I'm waiting on 2 due next week as well.

3. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Welcome Andi!!!! I am glad you joined us here at TGS!!!!! Congrats on the new kids!

4. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Welcome to the Goat Spot!! :wave:

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Welcome Andi :wave:

So glad you joined - oh and feel free to add your :2cents: we love to hear new oppions or even oppions that fit with our own. Every oppion is important. :sun:

OH I love our smilies too - so much fun :dance:

6. Big Dreams

Big Dreams New Member

Feb 21, 2008
    Maine
    Hi Andi :stars: Welcom to the goat spot
    i'm home schooled to :clap:
    i bet you don't have snow we do
    our 5' fencing is now 2'
    :worried: