New Kansas Classifieds Forum & A Chance To Win Free Soap!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by prairiewolf, Dec 1, 2007.

1. prairiewolf

prairiewolf New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    southeast Kansas
    Hi, Stacey told me it would be ok if I let you all know about a new board for Kansas farmers and homesteaders to advertise their livestock and farm products. We are also having a contest for 3 free bars of homemade soap. All you have to do to enter is register and post a sell ad for something you have for sell. Also if you advertise your KS rural business or farm website in our section for that it will count as an entry in the contest too. The drawing for the soap prize will be on December 31, 2007. Details on the contest is in the "Announcements" section of the board. Since I am trying to keep the classifieds area of this board a little more local to KS farmers, only people from KS and surrounding states (MO, OK, NE, CO) to KS can enter the contest with sell posts (sorry! ) but everybody is welcome and can join in chat about homesteading and farming in the "Country Coffee Shop". Stacey can tell you about the board too since she was nice enough to help me out by being a moderator for it! Thanks Stacey!

http://www.kansascountry.freeforums.org

Jennifer

2. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    thanks ladies. i am not from kansas but i did join. great job.

3. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Great job, the forum looks really nice.