New kid (two legged, not four legged)

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by keren, Mar 14, 2009.

1. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    My sister had her baby on the 13th March, at 2pm. A little boy, he weighed 2kg and was 8 wks early but is doing well. He didnt need any oxygen but does have a feeding tube, and is starting to develop the suckle instinct now.

His name is Carter Ryan Quarmby

Unfortunately, no pics as of yet because sis is still at Canberra hospital and I cant justify a trip up there. She sent me a pic on my phone so I will try to figure out how to get that here.

It was 10 days (I think) since she first went into hospital.

I now have 6 nephews and NO nieces! We were praying for pink this time but it wasnt meant to be! Carter has two older brothers, Zack (4) and Logan (2). Logan is CONVINCED he has a new "bubby girl" named Carter. :oops: No matter how much you tell him, he insists he has a sister. I said to my sis on the phone, you will have to take Carter's nappy off to show Logan he really is a boy lol

Oh my goodness, what on earth is Christmas going to be like with 6 LITTLE BOYS! :shocked:

2. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Congrats to Mom, Dad and family! :stars: Nice that even one of the boys thinks there should be a girl in the family-so cute on his part.

3. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Congratulations on the healthy nephew! Pshew- I know how scared everyone was when she went into the hospital!
    Great news! :birthday:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Awwwww...congratulations to all of you...how precious.... :hug: :love: :greengrin:

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    CONGRATULATIONS on the new little :boy: !!
    Glad all is well and it's great that his lungs are matured enough to not need any O2!
    Quick recovery for your sister!

Hmmmmm....Christmas with lttle boys, ALOT of remote controlled trucks!!!

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Congratulations on the new baby. Prayers :pray: for Carter to keep thriving and getting bigger.
    I have the only girl for all the Grand Parents also. 12 Grand sons and 1 Grand daughter.

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Congrats on the new nephew!!! I am so glad that he is doing well. I have been thinking about your sister!!!

8. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Wow, congrats on the new nephew!!! You have all nephews and I have all neices. And unless my sisters adopt boys that's all i'll have our neices:). But, I wouldn't give any of them up for the world. Girls tend to be popular on this side of the family. I have two sisters and no brothers. Both of my parents have brothers though. And all but one of my grandparents had brothers. :boy: :stars: :clap:

9. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Congrats! Another Friday the 13th baby! (I was also born on a Friday the 13th)

10. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Congrats to the whole family!