The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have finally got the time to post some pics of my newest kids born!

This is Oreo (Doeling). She was born on 5/28/2008 to Misty. This was Misty's first time kidding.

And then these two were born 6/2/2008 to Hershey! The black and white is a Doeling and she chocolate one is a Buckling. We were touch and go for a little while with these two since it was Hershey's first time kidding and they were both SO small... but they are all doing great!

Teresa- These are the two Does that I got from TN. Both kidded with no complications AT ALL! (Thank goodness!) All three of the kids have LIGHT blue-eyes right now, but I think they will darken to brown in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I haven't seen any of those adorable black and white babies around here. I'm sure they exist, I just haven't seen them. :) One of those may be in my future... :love:

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! Yes, these girls have had me on pins and needles!! And they are actually two of my favorites out of the whole herd. They are very friendly and I am hoping they will pass that to their kids :greengrin: and it looks like they might since Oreo ran straight up to me today :stars: I have been waiting for Oreo's eyes to change color like Bo Peep's did, but they haven't yet.... so we will see. I am still guessing that I will wind up with 3 brown-eyed babies, which is COMPLETELY fine with me :greengrin: I am just so happy that they got here safely :thumb: :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts