New Kids Born!!!!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by HollowbeadRanch, Jun 8, 2008.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Well I have finally got the time to post some pics of my newest kids born!

This is Oreo (Doeling). She was born on 5/28/2008 to Misty. This was Misty's first time kidding.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then these two were born 6/2/2008 to Hershey! The black and white is a Doeling and she chocolate one is a Buckling. We were touch and go for a little while with these two since it was Hershey's first time kidding and they were both SO small... but they are all doing great!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teresa- These are the two Does that I got from TN. Both kidded with no complications AT ALL! (Thank goodness!) All three of the kids have LIGHT blue-eyes right now, but I think they will darken to brown in a couple of weeks.

2. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Oh what a relief Brandi, and they are just too cute.

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congratulations Brandi! Beautiful babies...and wonderful to hear of healthy deliveries too :clap:

4. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    I haven't seen any of those adorable black and white babies around here. I'm sure they exist, I just haven't seen them. :) One of those may be in my future... :love:

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    They are adorable!!! congrats!! :stars:

6. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks everyone! Yes, these girls have had me on pins and needles!! And they are actually two of my favorites out of the whole herd. They are very friendly and I am hoping they will pass that to their kids :greengrin: and it looks like they might since Oreo ran straight up to me today :stars: I have been waiting for Oreo's eyes to change color like Bo Peep's did, but they haven't yet.... so we will see. I am still guessing that I will wind up with 3 brown-eyed babies, which is COMPLETELY fine with me :greengrin: I am just so happy that they got here safely :thumb: :cool:

7. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Very cute! I'm so happy they had easy deliveries. That is priceless!

8. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
  9. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    awwwww, I love that chocolate buckling!! :love: :drool: