The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Live. Love. Ride. Milk.
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new kitten:leap:. His name is Patrick and he is not a purebred, but extreamly cute. I got him on Labor Day.

Attachments

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Aw what a sweetheart!! He looks so soft. My kitties are all grown up now.

Oh, and it is nice to see another of the same name on here, Kaitlyn :)

·
Live. Love. Ride. Milk.
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't believe you spell it the same way! There are sooooo many different ways of spelling Kaitlyn. I am ALWAYS asked how to spell it or the automaticaly assume it is spelled with a "C". Yes hes a sweat heart. Very friendly.

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Well, mine is actually spelt K-a-t-e-l-y-n, but it is still with a K! People always get mine wrong...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Awwwww, he's so darn cute!!
My daughter has been saying how she's misses having kittens around. We used to have more than we knew what to do with :rolleyes:, when momma kitty was with us, but it's been a long time since any kittens have passed our way.
We have been thinking about getting a kitten for our 'Littleman' who is 10 years old and feeling kinda lonely these days.
He still loves to play and used to hunt mice for the kittens in his younger days. Sometimes he will still catch one, bring it up on the porch, and meow like he's calling for the kitties to 'come and get it'.
After seeing your adorable little one I'm reminded I need to get right on that ;)!

·
Registered
637 Posts
What a cutiepie! Yes everyone should get kittens! My daughter went and got 2 black kittens at the shelter last october-- they have a hard time placing the little black ones- (we went for 1 and took its brother home too)....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts