New kitty... picture

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Cinder, May 9, 2008.

1. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    We rescued a kitten about four weeks ago from being put down at the vets. She needed a playmate so we found another little girl to make part of our family also.

Here's the new baby ... she's only seven weeks old (to young to be taken from her momma but the lady was getting rid of them no matter what so we figured she'd have a great home here and got her), she crawled up under the computer on my hubbys lap and fell asleep!

[​IMG]

Here they are together... our first 'baby' is getting so big that we have to protect the new babe...

[​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    they are both really cute

(is there anyway you can resize them though for some of our dial up users? I have no issues but I know it can be an issue with viewing large pictures on a slower interent speed)

3. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    What a cute kittie :love:

4. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    awwww,that second pic is wonderful!

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :love:

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH Cinder. They are aborable. Hey I have 7 babies, do you want some more???? :greengrin: :greengrin:

Hey I bet you will have those new babies on your lap when they come home to you also.

How soon before you get them?

7. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Hi Lori! Do any of your kittens have extra toes? Where still looking just for a Hemingway kitten (with extra toes).

My kids come home in three more weeks!! It's getting harder to wait but I will admit with this yucky weather I'm kinda glad they aren't here yet. I've gotten to go see them a couple of times ... it's hard to walk away without bringing them with me!

8. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Cinder, I really do not know if they have extra toes. I have not looked that close.

Three weeks, that has to be exciting. :leap: Yep, hopefully we will have some nice weather by then. I would be happy for rain but this snow, I am done with it.

Do you have a place to get hay this year other then a feed store? If not keep in touch with me. I have a contact and I purchase her whole pasture. I have a LOT of it already sold, but I will let you know where I am in a few months.

9. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Hi Lori - If we have enough moisture then we are able to cut about 18 acres of hay on our own property. About half of it is Brohm and Timothy grass and the other half is that plus alfalfa. I use the grass side for my llamas and the grass/alfalfa side for my horses and now my goats!

However... we've been here six years now and have only had a good enough crop to cut it three times! So, if we don't get a good crop this year I'd love for you to keep me in mind. Let me know when you know. I'll know in June if we are going to get our own cut this year.

Thanks much for thinking of me!

10. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Those pics are precious! What a lifesaver you are!