"new" laptop!!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by StaceyRosado, Jul 11, 2008.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    So you may have heard my grumbling about my laptop before and how ti just would freeze up on me.

Well the wonderful bother in law build be a new one! He took some broken ones and was able to get enough parts to make this one that i have :leap:

He was askign me why I dont post pictures on my facebook and i told him that I cant get pictures to work as it just freezes up on me (I dont even post a lot of pictures on here due to that fact - when I do post pictures it is from another computer, work or family)

He was like we cant have that. So here I am on my new laptop and I am so thrilled.

So expect pictures :stars:

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    That is wonderful.

I tell you there is nothing better then great wonderful extended family. Sounds like a wonderful guy. :sun:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    he has his moments ---- nah he is pretty good. Still maturing but I guess that is the case with all of us

4. Kittikity

Kittikity Guest

Jun 12, 2008
    Yay! Laptops can be problems, but I love mine.. I love the freedom of being outside and being able to be online at the same time.. Looking forward to sitting in my backyard and watching the goats play in their pasture while I play on my computer..

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    He wanna build me one too? :tears: Just kidding. That's so cool he did that for you!