New LGD!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by all1965, Mar 25, 2008.

1. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    We are getting anew LGD. We will be picking her up in a couple of months. She is a Karakachan and Maremma cross.
    Isn't she pretty!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    She is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :shocked:

3. MissMM

MissMM New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    McGregor, MN
    Ohhh she is too cute to be legal. Take it from another new LGD owner...... put her straight in the goat pen & leave her there, or you'll get so attached that she'll turn into another house pet.

Good luck!

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Oh yea, I agree with MissMM, I do not know how you do not ju8st spoil them rotten. She is adorable.

5. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    We dont make any of our LGD's pets. We have two others but they are Great Pyr and are too people friendly. This pups dad is not people friendly at all and we are hoping for some of that in her. We like out GPs but we want a little more "on the job" dog. We are going to try her and see if her breeding is what we are looking for.

6. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    She is so cute it is dangerous!!!!! :ROFL: :greengrin: That would be my problem with getting an LGD...I would get attached. Heehee!

Karakachan....that certainly isn't very popular...never heard of it! :p

7. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    Its a breed from Bulgaria. Her dad was imported from Bulgaria and her mom is a maremma (Italian).

8. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
    She is simply to die for :drool: Hope she makes a great guard for you! Very interesting breeding, too, I love her markings :rainbow:

9. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations!!! What a cutie!!!