new little boy!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by sixshooterfarm, Feb 24, 2008.

1. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Ok so I was wrong and one dident wait till tomarrow lol! Kendra, the first freshner I told you all about, well I checked her ligs yesterday and they were soft but not enough to REALLY make me worry. Well I went and fed all the bottle babies and she was fine, no disharge no nothing, dident check her ligs cause she was perfectly content. Well I had to go to another town about an hour away, was gone maybe 2 1/2 hours, came back and there was this very cute little buckling, almost complelty dry and wasent on his feet yet. SHe finished cleaning him up and he kept trying to nurse and she was having NOTHING to do with that!! She would run to the other side of the kennel lol. SO I took him inside cause he ws getting cold, he drank about 2 oz of colostrum and he is sleeping now, oh and he has wattles too lol!! I will be posting pics!

2. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congratulations!! Can't wait to see him. Too bad momma won't nurse him though. :boy:

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Waddles --- I love waddles!

Congratulations on the buckling :boy:

5. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
  6. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Congrats!!!!! :birthday: :stars:

7. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Pictures are definitely needed- congratulations- my favorite kind of birth- the one where they do not keep you up all night.

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Aww! He is very pretty colored!! Hows he doing with the bottle?

9. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Hi, he is doing great on the bottle. I have preactically everything on the bottle right now anywyas because I am getting everyone CAE tested and dont want to accidently get a CAE psotive not knowing momma is Positive. SOOOO I have 9 babies on the bottle right now. I really need to do the whole Bucket feeder thing, these guys are wearing me out!! :ZZZ: Oh well, a few will be leaving here soon. :wave: SO I can get a little bit of a break!

10. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations, he's adorable!!! So glad he's taking to the bottle so well!

11. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Congrats!!! He is just adorable!!!!!!!!