The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I was wrong and one dident wait till tomarrow lol! Kendra, the first freshner I told you all about, well I checked her ligs yesterday and they were soft but not enough to REALLY make me worry. Well I went and fed all the bottle babies and she was fine, no disharge no nothing, dident check her ligs cause she was perfectly content. Well I had to go to another town about an hour away, was gone maybe 2 1/2 hours, came back and there was this very cute little buckling, almost complelty dry and wasent on his feet yet. SHe finished cleaning him up and he kept trying to nurse and she was having NOTHING to do with that!! She would run to the other side of the kennel lol. SO I took him inside cause he ws getting cold, he drank about 2 oz of colostrum and he is sleeping now, oh and he has wattles too lol!! I will be posting pics!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

here he is!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi, he is doing great on the bottle. I have preactically everything on the bottle right now anywyas because I am getting everyone CAE tested and dont want to accidently get a CAE psotive not knowing momma is Positive. SOOOO I have 9 babies on the bottle right now. I really need to do the whole Bucket feeder thing, these guys are wearing me out!! :ZZZ: Oh well, a few will be leaving here soon. :wave: SO I can get a little bit of a break!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts