The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I would like to thank Danielle (ThreeHavens) for making me this awesome logo! :) I love it.

So for some reason, I'm not liking my farm name anymore :confused: I love it and hate it at the same time. So I am not sure if I should change it, (then I would need to chance my facebook page, email, website, get a new logo made, blah blah blah) or keep it.
here's the logo.

Attachments

·
Care giver of 4 milkers, one doeling, and One beau
915 Posts
Why don't you like it? I think it's really cute!

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Not sure why I don't like it, but I do at the same time. I'm sure I'll keep it, partly because I'm too lazy to change everything :laugh:

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,082 Posts
It would be very easy for me to replace the words and re-send you the logo, so no worries on that front. :)

I'm so glad you're happy with it.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I put it on my website, I think it looks good there. Thanks again Danielle. I don't think I'll change the name.

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
Very cute!

If you don't love your farm name, you should change it now while you can. I like it, but I can see down the road when or if you have more than five goats...it just doesn't really fit anymore. :laugh:

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I already have more then 5 goats :laugh: I got the idea of the name because we started out with 5 goats. 2 Pygmy's and 3 Nigerians.. That led to me breeding them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts