New member from North Carolina

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tarheel Acres, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Tarheel Acres

Tarheel Acres New Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Hello everyone my name is Steffan and I am new to this site. I just stumbled across it and just had to join up. I raise NPGA registered Pygmy Goats and absolutely love it. I have created a site http://www.tarheelacres.com and would love some input on it. Let me know what you like and dislike. Also, I was told by someone that my menu bar on the left does not show up for some people. I would really appreciate it if you would let me know if it shows up for you. I hope to participate in all areas of this site. Thanks for having me!

2. kids-n-peeps

kids-n-peeps New Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Virginia
    Welcome - I recently joined TGS as well :)

I couldn't access your menu bar on the left - no words there at all for me.

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Hello from North Idaho!!! :wave: We r so glad to have you here!

I took a peak at the website - yah, the left toolbar is not showing for some reason - what provider are you using for your site?

4. Tarheel Acres

Tarheel Acres New Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Thank you both for your responses. That is so strange. The menu shows up on my home and work computer. But for some reason others are not seeing it. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am using Microsoft Publisher and my host provider is Just Host. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Steffan

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome!!!!

Nope tool bar didn;t show for me either BUT the goaties I saw on the home page are ADORABLE!!!!

I have pygmy/nigi crosses and I do have to say that I have seen my share of agouti kids the last 7 years! Carmels are rare for me and the 2 that 3 that I got, I ended up keeping the last one.

6. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Welcome to TGS!! :wave: You'll love it here...I will take a look at your website in a bit! :thumb:

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    welcome!! shows up for me :D

8. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Welcome from Ohio! :wave: I raise pygmies too! In fact I purchased a buck from Kellie. She has some awesome goats! :shades: Seems like you have some great lines! A great way to start out! :)

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Welcome...Steffan...from california.. :wave: so happy you are here.....

I like your website....nice job..... :greengrin: :thumbup:

10. Tarheel Acres

Tarheel Acres New Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Thanks to everyone for the warm reception and for looking at my site. Now.....If you all would be so kind, would you mind looking at my site once more to see if it is working now, and if so, if everything looks ok in the menu bar? I would REALLY appreciate it. I had to "rig" it a bit but I think, and hope, that I have it to where it can be seen by everyone. Thanks so much!

Steffan

11. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    works for me (this is a different computer too)

12. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Whatever you did allowed me to see all the members of your herd! Very nice pygmies!

13. Tarheel Acres

Tarheel Acres New Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Great! Thank you all again. Now that I do not have to worry about my site anymore, I can get down to business. GOAT CHIT CHAT! I am looking forward to being a part of this community.

14. shadycreekgoats

shadycreekgoats New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    Welcome from northern Illinois!!! :wave: Your website looks great...it works for me...glad you joined!! :)

15. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Welcome from Alabama :wave: Everything is showing up good for me!! Glad you were able to get it fixed :wink: You have some BEAUTIFUL Pygmys there!! :thumbup:

16. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Welcome to the Goat spot. :wave: Glad you are here with us.

Nice site and yes I can see the tool bar on the left.