The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my friend Carolyn (Hodgson's Herd) to join here! I got Shadow from her last year and she is also the lady who has Coco's kids. She told me she would post here later to say hello. I will post pictures of her goats soon too. :) She raises Nubians and has a Boer buck too. Everyone say hello! :) :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi everyone I am excited to be on the Goat Spot. I look forward to learning and talking to you all. Thank you to Hailee for helping me!!! :sun: :sun:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Welcome Carlyn. Glad to have you here. :clap: :wave: WOW, I love the pastures you goats are in. It is so green and pretty.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Hi Carolyn! Nice to see you here! My name is Jacque Seigneur. I don't know if you remember me, but my mom(Jolene) and I came out to look at your goats once and to see your Walker daughters. :) My 4-H advisor used to be Randy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Jacque, It is nice to hear from you, I am so sorry that I don't remember that, but maybe if I saw you in person I would. Randy is still my hoof man, he is a really nice guy! I look forward to talking to other crazied goat maniacs!!! It has been so much fun sharing with Hailee!! We are both goat nuts :stars:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Glad I was able to help you out Hailee!

That's okay! I know I don't always remember people either. I am sure I'll be posting pics of me and my goats in a couple of weeks. We have our first show of the year June 6th and 7th. :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi! I am another MI girl who just found this site and I fell in love with it. :clap: I have been raised with goat my whole life and have been in 4H for about 4 years. Last year we started showing at ADGA sanctioned shows and I love it! Our family has Alpines, Nubians and Lamanchas. This year at the shows we have gone to we have gotten 2 Grand Champion junior does and 2 Reserve Champion junior does! It has been an exciting year for us and we are now looking forward to our County Fair.
Looking forward to meeting you all!
~Bethany~

By the way, I shave all the goats on our farm, for our county fair I will be shaving 26 plus all the ones other 4Hers ask me to do. :roll:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts