The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Maine,
I am new to the site and really a beginner to all these groups and sites. We raise Nigerian Dwarf Dairy goats and I like to say it is a home school project which has gotten terribly out of hand! :lol: I am addicted to these critters and love the milk they provide for us as well as their sweet temperments.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Welcome Karin!!

We started out with just one unregistered Nubian doe...the following year my parents bought me a registered Nubian doe. We were only ever supposed to have 5-6 does and NO bucks! Lets see...without including the 4 babies that were just born in Jan, we have 9 does, 2 bucks, and 1 wether(he won't be here much longer, though).

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Welcome Karin, Do you have any pictures of those cute goats of yours?
We are glad you are here. Welcome aboard. :wave:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh yes, we've got pictures. Learning to get them here is a task for another day - but I will soon. Our first batch of 2008 babies is due Monday next and that always inspires me to get the camera out. And what is it about homeschoolers and goats? My kids are in a 4H goat club and most of the kids in it are homeschooled!

This is really a friendly group - nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi
welcome to the GS :stars:
I am a home schooler and LOVE smilies :) :p :greengrin: :shades: :thumb: :cool: :horse: :grouphug: :leap: :ROFL: :love: :clap: :wave: :yum: :type: :dance: :coffee2: :slapfloor:
see ya

1 - 17 of 17 Posts