The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
83,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is OK to send a private conversation to moderators and others, however, it may take longer for response.
Do know, moderators volunteer their time and do have their our own lives and animals to care for, so may not be on the goat spot 24/7.

When there is an emergency situation, that is risking getting your goat help quickly.
I have seen many doing this and sometimes, it has been many hours since poster asked their question for help, which is concerning.

Placing your question on the forum floor is best.
More can see it and respond to it, helping you quicker, just in case some moderators cannot be there at that time frame.
Our dedicated member's know a lot by reading moderators posts and issues, to be able to help in most situations, until we can read and respond for ourselves. If we feel it is wrong, we will say so.

Here is a link on how to Create a thread.
https://www.thegoatspot.net/threads/how-to-post-a-thread.212427/

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Yes, i get at least one PM per day of someone who doesnt know how to post a thread. Its ok! I was one of those people when i signed up, but sometimes, they PMd me hours ago, then when i reply back, they never get back with me.

·
Super Moderator
83,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Im new here ive tried to post new threads it says awaiting approval but seems frustrating I feel i have important questions.
Welcome! So sorry to hear you are having trouble posting. I’ve heard that from a couple other people. I didn’t have that message when I first joined. Sounds like a glitch.
What if you tried from a different computer/device?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome! So sorry to hear you are having trouble posting. I’ve heard that from a couple other people. I didn’t have that message when I first joined. Sounds like a glitch.
What if you tried from a different computer/device?
yes ive tried from phone and PC. when I look at my posts they say Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts