NEW MEMBERS

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by liz, Oct 21, 2008.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Hi there, I didn't know if any of you noticed that we do have quite a few new members that haven't introduced themselves formally.....I just wanted to Welcome all of you and really hope that you get what you need with us...lots of info on care and just plain "Lovin's" of goaties And, if you had chance to check out our picture forum, you can guess that we all just LOVE showing off our "kids"

A GREAT BIG WELCOME :grouphug:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    yes ... :) ...to all of you that have not made an appearance........welcome......... :wave: I know some of you have already said "Howdy"......But we are saying HOWDY again..........
    And for those that are shy.... :shades: ..don't be ..... :hug: .....we are here to help.....just ask.......If we can help........ we sure will try..........even if you just want to chat about goaties feel free to do that to......... :hi5: .........A very big HOW DO YOU DO.......... :wave:

3. Liz, I have a quick question for you :)
    I read all the rule and they state no private messeges allowed until one has 50 post.
    How long after 50 post does it take to gain this privilege? I achieved 50 yesterday :greengrin:

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Yep, Welcome to the best goat hang out place on the web.

Please, if anyone has any questions, NO QUESTIONS IS SILLY OR PLEASE NO QUESTION IS STUPID. That is how we all learn, and if you ask something that you might think is silly, I am sure there is someone else out there that would like to ask the same question but just has not.

I hope if anyone ever fells offended here that you go to a moderator (names in purple), Stacey or Julie (names in Red). Stacey has set this site to be a fun site and a great learning place for everyone.

Everyone has their their own ideas on some things, that does not at all mean that is the ONLY way to do things, we are all from all over the place and not everyone has the ability to get the same things as others, so please learn from the ideas and you will have to see what works best your you and your herd, (even if the herd is only two goats).

Please have fun and we are all STILL learning no matter how long we have had these wonderful additions. :ROFL:

5. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Welcome everyone!! We are glad to have you here and are anxious to hear a little about yourselves, so please feel free join in on the fun!

Tonya,
    I checked to see if I could change your status, but I think that must be something that Stacey has to do. She is on a trip right now, but I will send her a message letting her know about you reaching the 50 mark! And BTW, congrats!

6. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Actually, I think Julie might can do that as well... so I will send her a PM as well :greengrin: We will have you PMing in no time :wink:

7. creaturesall

creaturesall New Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Langdon, AB Canada
    Hmmm... I'm always up for a challenge... :type:
    1) Should Vegetarians eat animal crackers?
    2) Do you find it a bit unnerving doctors call what they do practice?
    3) If a funeral procession is at night, do you drive with your lights off?
    4) If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
    5) If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
    6) When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
    7) When you open a bag of cotton balls, is the top one meant to be thrown away?
    8) Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
    :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

8. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH BOB, Thanks, I needed that laugh :slapfloor: after the few hours I have had.

Those are wonderful.

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    toooo funnnny.......Bob ........... :ROFL:

10. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I too would like to welcome all the new members. I have been very busy and havent had much time on the internet but I would like to welcome all of you to a great forum!!!!!!!