New NIgerian babies

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Fainters, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Fainters

Fainters New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Western KY
    I got home from work yesterday and had 2 adorable girls. I also had 2 born last Friday but have been so stressed with the fainting doeling that I have been trying to save that I just now got pictures. The fainter is doing very well and I believe she can start staying with her mom full-time this weekend instead of in the house.

http://www.freewebs.com/scapegoatranch/

2. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    They are so cute!!! Glad to hear the Fainter is well. I've heard 95% of kids are born without incident...but we seem to be having a hard year...great to hear when they arrive without problem! Still looking for my first...but the doe is not ready to let me see them yet! LOL

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Congrats on the babies - they are adorable!!!

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Congrats on the :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: ! Glad to hear the fainter is doing good. If you don't mind me asking at what age do they start to faint? I just love the breed but there aren't really any breeds close to me that I know of.

5. Fainters

Fainters New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Western KY
    Most of mine start fainting at 3 days to 1 week old. I bought a pregnant doe last fall and her babies didn't start fainting until they were 6 weeks old and I had given up on them ever fainting.

http://www.freewebs.com/scapegoatranch/

6. jBlaze

jBlaze New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Congrats! Cute picts. Glad to hear the fainter is better. :)

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    They are cute!! Congrats! :stars:

8. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations!!! They're adorable!