The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some of my new nigerian does I got on Tuesday

Here is the little doeling I got from SGM in SC. She is a tiny little thing but doing her best to hold her own with all the other doeling here.

Here are the two adult does I got.

Here is the doeling star

Her twin Dancer (she is very friendly so this is the best pic I could get for now)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Very pretty girls- I especially love those tri-colors.

kelebek- I use those feeders for baking soda and minerals for my boer girls and they have held up well.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
enjoytheride said:
Very pretty girls- I especially love those tri-colors.
quote]

Thanks and I love the tri colored too but she is really underweight. She was still nursing twin 8 month old girls so I took them and put them in another pasture so she can gain some weight before I breed her.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kelebek said:
That would be great to see pics. I am trying to figure out something that looks nice (hubby says no "trashy" stuff). It is going to start snowing soon, and so I will not be able to continue feeding like I have been.

Thanks
Allison
Hubby is the same way. I made a post about the feeders here. http://thegoatspot.freeforums.org/viewt ... highlight=

·
Registered
401 Posts
Gorgeous girls - I've already told you but I love your SGM doeling - she's just such a doll. Dancer's cute too - I like color!
I have feeders kind of like that, but they're about 2x as large and bright RED - I'm going to put them on the back of my shed with a hay feeder.
Do you have any handy hay feeder plans? I can't decide what I want - I've got one hay feeder combo already, but I want a few more - something... different still yet. There's the wood, then the hog or cattle panels, but nothing's yet caught my eye. We've got some ones that mount on the wall - but I'm not sure I want that either yet.
Nice looking critters - you'll have some pretty babies between those girls and those cute little bucks :).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts