New nigerian does

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by trob1, Oct 20, 2007.

1. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Here are some of my new nigerian does I got on Tuesday

Here is the little doeling I got from SGM in SC. She is a tiny little thing but doing her best to hold her own with all the other doeling here.

[​IMG]

Here are the two adult does I got.

[​IMG]

Here is the doeling star
    [​IMG]

Her twin Dancer (she is very friendly so this is the best pic I could get for now)
    [​IMG]

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    O my!! What a pretty bunch they are...Congratulations!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    they are so pretty! You have made yourself quite a beautiful herd

4. GSFarm

GSFarm New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Fairview, TN
    They are very pretty!!

5. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    very pretty. you must be very excited to have these wonderful goats!!!

6. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Thanks everyone. Yes I am pleased and excited. I can't wait to have them all as one herd and look out at all the color in the field.

7. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    That's one of my things too but I mainly have black and white.

8. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    wow they look so good. i can see why you are so excited. looks like they all settled right in.

9. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Thanks. They are settling in nicely but I still have them separated into age groups.

10. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    What a nice group! Very pretty.

I noticed a feeder in the back of one of the pics, does it work well? I have got to figure out something better for feeding grains and pellets.

11. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Very pretty girls- I especially love those tri-colors.

kelebek- I use those feeders for baking soda and minerals for my boer girls and they have held up well.

12. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    I use that feeder for minerals. I use a 10' long pvc pipe cut in half for my feeder. I can get you a picture if you want.

13. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN

14. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    That would be great to see pics. I am trying to figure out something that looks nice (hubby says no "trashy" stuff). It is going to start snowing soon, and so I will not be able to continue feeding like I have been.

Thanks
    Allison

15. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Hubby is the same way. I made a post about the feeders here. http://thegoatspot.freeforums.org/viewt ... highlight=

16. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    Gorgeous girls - I've already told you but I love your SGM doeling - she's just such a doll. Dancer's cute too - I like color!
    I have feeders kind of like that, but they're about 2x as large and bright RED - I'm going to put them on the back of my shed with a hay feeder.
    Do you have any handy hay feeder plans? I can't decide what I want - I've got one hay feeder combo already, but I want a few more - something... different still yet. There's the wood, then the hog or cattle panels, but nothing's yet caught my eye. We've got some ones that mount on the wall - but I'm not sure I want that either yet.
    Nice looking critters - you'll have some pretty babies between those girls and those cute little bucks :).