New pics of New buckling I am bringing into the herd!

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by kelebek, May 28, 2008.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Here are updated pics of the new buckling that I am bringing into the herd!! Woo Hoo!! I had posted about him previously with his pedigree but wanted to show updated pics!!

Allison

Attached Files:

2. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Oh he's so beautiful, or I should say Handsome! Love the color. I'll have to look for the other post...old timers disease. I can see why you are so happy!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    And he has Blue eyes! Woo Hoo!! I am paying a little more then I really wanted - but that is ok

4. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    he is a handsome little guy!

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yup handsome fellow. A buck is the foundation of your herd. I would pay more for my buck (if I ever bought one) then for my does as he would pay for himself over and over again.

Congrats, I know you will enjoy him

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congrats, he is handsome. Hope he brings everything you want to your herd. Blue-eyes are excellent icing on the cake!!!

7. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Congrats on the new buckling... He is a flashy fellow! :)
    And I agree Stacey... I have paid more for my bucks than most of the does I have. When I look at anyones herd the first thing I check out are the sires they have and then go from there.

8. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Congrats on your handsome new buckling! He is gorgeous! Love that coloring and blue eyes are a big plus!

9. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    What a handsome guy!! He is stunning :)

10. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Haha - I forgot about this thread!

Well yesterday I talked with the breeder of this little guy, and do to some issues at home that are a bit on the personal side at the moment, I am not purchasing any more goats. In honesty, I might be getting out of registered as there is absolutely no market for them and I hate to keep breeding registered goats and only being able to sell them as unregistered. That is just alot of time and energy for 1/2 the money

11. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Allison, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things start looking up and you can do what you want to do as far as your goats go, I know the situation all too well as far as registered stock or not...I guess I'll see if I'm stuck with registered kids next year as up to this point they have all been un registered pets.