The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are updated pics of the new buckling that I am bringing into the herd!! Woo Hoo!! I had posted about him previously with his pedigree but wanted to show updated pics!!

Allison

Attachments

·
Registered
8,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha - I forgot about this thread!

Well yesterday I talked with the breeder of this little guy, and do to some issues at home that are a bit on the personal side at the moment, I am not purchasing any more goats. In honesty, I might be getting out of registered as there is absolutely no market for them and I hate to keep breeding registered goats and only being able to sell them as unregistered. That is just alot of time and energy for 1/2 the money

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
Allison, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things start looking up and you can do what you want to do as far as your goats go, I know the situation all too well as far as registered stock or not...I guess I'll see if I'm stuck with registered kids next year as up to this point they have all been un registered pets.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.