New Picture of Kauboi for RMF

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by ProctorHillFarm, Aug 27, 2009.

1. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

I snapped a new picture of Kauboi today at about 3 1/2 months old- this was one of our keeper bucklings but due to my buck pen expolosion, he is going to be co-owned and living at Rainbow Meadows Farm :leap:

He is out of our Kingwood daughter and sired by Rosasharn TL Ushikai *S
    [​IMG]

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Very handsome! And super nice bloodlines too!!

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    very nice...... :greengrin: :thumbup:

4. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Thanks- Im so pleased with this buckling, I cant wait to see him grow up. We have his littermate sister here - and I think Rainbow Meadows is planning to use him on some does this winter so we should see some kids by him next spring! :leap:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    your welcome... :wink: :greengrin:

6. ChestnutGrove

ChestnutGrove New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Tennessee
    Nice looking boy - an my favorite ND color :thumb: Will be exciting to see what he can produce and see his sister freshened!

7. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
  8. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
  9. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    He is GORGEOUS!!!! :love: It's always nice when you can find someone close to you to work with :wink: I can't WAIT to see what kind of kids he gives you! :leap:

10. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Very nice young man!!!

11. Rainbow Meadows Farm

Rainbow Meadows Farm New Member

May 26, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Thanks Addie for the updated pic. He already thinks he is in love. It will be nice to match him up with a couple of our girls this year. I do think we will be pairing him with Tassa. I havent really set things in stone but our kidding page is always changing.
    Aspen will be held off until Fall breedings or next year. My little bottle boy is eating poor babe out of house and home. She is a good girl for giving us her milk after her kids left. So Aspen is getting bigger everyday.
    Will have to take new pics and share.

And here we grow again. Up to 4 bucks, 5 wethers (two are for sale) and 9 does (soon to be 10)
    We are very happy to have him here and he sure does make things interesting. Always has to be first. Tries to get Aspens bottle and is a big brother to the other 2. He is teaching them what they need to know :help:

Oh and sorry I am a little behind in reading here, I have been very busy with the new boys. :coffee2: