New Pictures of Xpressions kids

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by ProctorHillFarm, Feb 11, 2009.

1. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

I was finally able to get some decent pics of these kids today.
    Most of the photos they had all four feet off the ground- all they do is bounce! :ROFL:
    They are a day shy of a week old here.

Anyway- here is X-Rated (retained)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And- Fred (his new owners named him since they have two does- Wilma and Betty :ROFL: ) He is staying a buckling and we are pretty excited he is really nice.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh my Xrated is so flashy and cute and wow! Fred is so cute too. How funny that he has that onen patch of color

3. ProctorHillFarm

I know! This might be shallow- but Im SO excited the doe came out with that coloring and not the buck! :slapfloor:
    Mom is white with a few moonspots and dad is a solid chocolate :scratch: Funny she came out so loud with such "plain" parents!
    :greengrin:

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I love the name X-Rated! She is stunning! Just gorgeous!!! :love:

5. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    What stunning little kids! :drool:

6. ProctorHillFarm

Haha- my husband was worried we would offend people with her name.
    I said well promisedland has a doe named Peep Show! Xrated is no worse than that! :slapfloor:

Thanks everyone - I am really very happy with both of them so far! :greengrin:

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  8. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    They are both beautiful! I really like Freds one spot! Xrated looks so much like my Sage, the face is different and Sage had blue eyes, but their body markings are very similar!

9. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    It's sure funny how one kid got all of the coloring and the other is mostly white;-). Even though color is the least important thing to be thinking about-it would be nice to have some colorful kids here this year. Poor Topper and Scrumptious are out numbered by white goats here.

10. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Xrated is certain to grab attention in the show ring!!! I love how wildly colored she is...and then her brother is mostly white. It's funny how that works. Cute kids!

11. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
  12. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Beautiful kids! And that first one is so flashy! My goodness! What a beautiful baby!

13. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    WOW!!! VERY flashy kids! :leap:

14. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Amazing how fast they grow! X-Rated is a great name for her......flashy little thing too! Fred looks great...nice build to that little guy....and just think, in a year he'll be making some "pebbles and bam bams"! :ROFL:

15. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    What cuties!!!

You could always name the next on Lap dance or strip tease - that might turn heads - :ROFL: :ROFL: