The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any helps with names for these ponies none have names when I got them when listing put in order like I do thanks
1. beautiful black and white stallion with the longest mane and bangs you have ever seen in your life! good name??
2.solid black gelding he is tiny and sweet and has the thickest mane and bangs you have ever seen. good name??
3. black and white mare blocky good name??
4. black and white mare with bald face good name? thanks

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
1. Dakota or Lakota
2. Midnight or Shadow or Magic
3. Cheyenne or Sioux
4. Moon or Paleface
Without seeing pics this is what comes to mind. I had a black and white paint gelding named Dakota so I am partial with that and I think since the other mare is also black and white to keep the Indian theme going. Paleface for the bald faced mare I had a white faced guinea pig named Pale face and that would also kind of keep the Indian theme going. I do like Moon for the bald face mare though and if she was mine that is probably what I would name her. I would name that black gelding Midnight I know it is common but I still like it. I had a black cat named shadow and a tuxedo kitty named Magic.

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
1. Chance, King, Hercules, Samson, Titan

2. Prince, Onyx, Ace, Midnight

3. Eclipse, Shadow, Licorice

4. Halo, Starlight, Nova, Ray

Trust me, I can hardly name my own animals! :lol:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys!!

·
Registered
617 Posts
That's weird that you got ponies from someone that does not name there animals hmmm how weird.i thought everyone gave there animals names

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah I know right no names only one had a name and it was Katie umm im changing it lol

·
Care giver of 4 milkers, one doeling, and One beau
915 Posts
#2 Eclipse

1 - 8 of 8 Posts