The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we went to Christmas dinner with my dad's side of the family and we all fell in love with one of the puppies they had there. Well, it took some convincing to get my dad in on it but secretly he couldn't resist. His name was "Dutch" but we renamed him Jasper. (all my idea after seeing Twilight :greengrin: ) He is half deer Chihuahua and half miniature dachsund.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! He's a sweet heart. My aunt kind of got surprised when she noticed her dachsund female was bagging up, so momma's getting fixed after this incident. :wink:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Oh my goodness... he is absolutely tooo cute! It's obvious that he was made to sit on your lap and be completely spoiled. :)

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
How could he resist that face? No wonder your dad gave in. What a adorable baby.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks! Yep definitely makes a good cross, my dog, Jewel, is actually the same type of cross. She's probably one of THE best dog's we've ever had, but she's getting old, about 11 I think. She thinks she is Jasper's new mommy. lol

This is Jewel.

·
Registered
326 Posts
He amazingly cute! Really adorable facial expression he has there.

And great name- Jasper is my fave character in Twilight :)

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Wow! What a CUTIE! Jasper is a great name for the little guy!! Although I must say Edward and Bella were my favs! :wink: Actually my cousins have a Golden Retriever puppy named Bella :greengrin:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you all! Potty training is not going so well with him though, he was very spoiled in his old home apparently. :roll: And he has seperation anxiety which we're also working on. (already somewhat better though)

·
Registered
936 Posts
To cute. To cute. Looks like he is going to be a handfull

1 - 18 of 18 Posts