New Smilies

Discussion in 'TGS Announcements & Help' started by StaceyRosado, Feb 27, 2009.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Ok all give me your suggestions for new smilies.

I need a discription of what you want so I can go looking for it.

The one I want is the one that has a hand over its face wiping the sweat off in relief.

If you have a picture to represent what you are describing that works to.

2. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Woot, smilies!

Here is a good site: http://www.mysmiley.net/

I especially like the smiling rubbing his chin like "hmmm" I always miss that one here. [​IMG]

Also I like this one: [​IMG]

Edited...I don't know why they aren't showing up? The second one is sort of an "indifferent" smiley.

3. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Stacey I could have used the smiley you discribed the other day! lol Oh I saw somebody's signature the other day that had a running goat...it looked just like our horse only a goat. That one would be cool! :greengrin: And I've seen little smilies that are holding signs saying "yeah that" with an arrow pointing up...in agreement to someone elses post...I thought it was cute.

4. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    I would love to make some new smilies in goat form.

And hey, if you guys wanna use my running goat, feel free. I changed the horse to the goat in photoshop, and had a lot of fun with it. But it seems like everybody here wants it, and always asks me where I got it! *laughs*

5. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Here is another one, for when someone is being a little poop! He he. Hope this doesn't gross too many people out. And for some reason *stupid program* It glitches a little. If someone has a program to fix that and could fix it for me, that would be great.

[​IMG]

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    if you want to make emoticons and the like to be added feel free. And if you do make them email them to me so I can get them all together and have them added to the forum.

7. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ