The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to this group. I have new baby :stars: goats. Our Christy gave birth to 3! all boys. Christy is 1/2 Alpine and 1/2 Oberhasli the buck is a papered Alpine. Christy had the first one delivered when we went out to check on her. We assisted her with the other 2 because she was tired. We have 2 more goats both pregnant from the Alpine. Wind is Christy's first kid, so this will be Wind first kidding. Wind is 1/2 Alpine, 1/4 Oberhasli and 1/4 Nigerian. This will be Minnie's first kidding also. She is a papered Alpine.
Here is a link to my animal family http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x297/Zebrasueln/Family/ I hope I put that like in right.
We also have 25 hens, 2 roosters, 3 dogs and more wild jackrabbits than we would like. My husband and I don't have children we have animals. We live on 20 acres in Southern Utah. Nothing should be allowed to be as cute as baby goats. Suellen

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Congratulations on you babies, they are adorable.

Welcome aboard, we are glad you are here with us. :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
:leap: Welcome to GoatSpot! Congrats on your new precious boys!!! Hope you get some girls in your next kiddings! :stars:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the Welcome. :wave: The boys got dehorned last Tuesday. I think Christy, the Mom, was more upset about it than they were. I have a friend that is going to buy two of them for pets. They will have a great home with cows, horses, chickens, cats, dogs and she will spoil them. Suellen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts