New to group We had baby goats!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Suellen, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    Hi I'm new to this group. I have new baby :stars: goats. Our Christy gave birth to 3! all boys. Christy is 1/2 Alpine and 1/2 Oberhasli the buck is a papered Alpine. Christy had the first one delivered when we went out to check on her. We assisted her with the other 2 because she was tired. We have 2 more goats both pregnant from the Alpine. Wind is Christy's first kid, so this will be Wind first kidding. Wind is 1/2 Alpine, 1/4 Oberhasli and 1/4 Nigerian. This will be Minnie's first kidding also. She is a papered Alpine.
    Here is a link to my animal family http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x297/Zebrasueln/Family/ I hope I put that like in right.
    We also have 25 hens, 2 roosters, 3 dogs and more wild jackrabbits than we would like. My husband and I don't have children we have animals. We live on 20 acres in Southern Utah. Nothing should be allowed to be as cute as baby goats. Suellen

2. Frozenloc2

Frozenloc2 New Member

Jan 12, 2008
    Northern Maryland
    Cute kids! Congrats :stars: Welcome aboard

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    welcome :wave: congratulations on the kids! :cool:

4. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Welcome!! Congrats on your babies!! You are right, baby goats are the cutest!!

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Congratulations on you babies, they are adorable.

Welcome aboard, we are glad you are here with us. :wave: :wave:

6. jBlaze

jBlaze New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Welcome to the board. Thanks for sharing picts. I really like omg! :)
    I have a unihorn too, but smaller. lol.

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS!!! They are really cute!! There really shouldn't be anything cuter than a baby goat...sweet lil' boys!

8. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    :leap: Welcome to GoatSpot! Congrats on your new precious boys!!! Hope you get some girls in your next kiddings! :stars:

9. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    What adorable kids-Ilove their coloring. Welcome

10. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    Thanks for the Welcome. :wave: The boys got dehorned last Tuesday. I think Christy, the Mom, was more upset about it than they were. I have a friend that is going to buy two of them for pets. They will have a great home with cows, horses, chickens, cats, dogs and she will spoil them. Suellen