NEw to the boards

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Coraxfeather, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Hiya I am the proud owner of a spoiled rotten playful loveable baby boy named Pancakes. He is more like my son then a goat. I live in the eastern coner of PA near buttler and Pittsburgh.

2. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Hey there welcome to TGS :thumbup:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    So glad you joined us!!! I hope you continue to give us stories of pancakes -- they always made me laugh

4. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Hiya ANN !!!! Glad to see you made it here !!! And yes, we all LOVE to hear about Pancakes (well, especially me since he was my baby ;) ) ... so keep up with the "Pancake Stories" !

btw - have you looked at my website lately ? I put Pancakes on every page saying "Go Steelers" :D You gotta check him out ! He's also on my Lil' Goat Farm Banner now !

Anyway, Glad to have you here !!! WELCOME !!!

5. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Welcome! So glad you joined!

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    welcome from Idaho :wave: Glad to have you here!

7. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I love it Julie and yes I have seen it on your websight. BTW he out grew that one. I just had to make him another one and this one has a hoodie. Love you banner also.

Stacey Yes I was plannign on keeping up with the Pancakes stories. He is going to be comen home soon for the winter. Pettign Zoo season is almost over.

YOU GUYS as soon as I can get it off my phone, You got to see the pic of me and Pani in the mini horse cart I drive. he has a look on his face, you knwo a smug look liek he is sayign ha ha You are pulling me and i am enjoying the ride with my mommy

Miss you guys BTW

8. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Hi Ann!!!!!!! We missed you! Glad you joined up! Can't wait to hear more about pancakes :hi5:

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    welcome to the goat spot.............. :wave: :wave:

10. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Hey there. I needed my boards if I do not have my boards how would I see all you guys??

11. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome Coraxfeather!!! I'm just "under and a bit east" of you!! Yep...Pancakes is sure a handsome lil' man, love hearing about him and can't wait to hear more.

12. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Welcome! I'm in the Harrisburg area...east a little actually...Middletown. Seems like we are getting quite a few PA folks on here! I have Reg. Nigerian Dwarfs and Cashmere goats. :wave:

13. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Hey Ann,

Welcome to TGS!

14. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Yes it seems there is a lot of people that are goats lovers liek us out there. My hubby had a t-shirt made for me that says. Will stop for all goats and also one that says PANCAKES mother with a picture of him on it. I am nto spose to know that he had these made for me they are my birthday gifts. *waves to all the PA people and then to all the rest*

15. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Hi I am near Pittsburgh as well. Love your Pancake. He is quite a character :)

16. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Hey welcom to TGS! Its a great place to be.