The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I just joined this forum!!! I don't have any goats yet!! Working on barn and fencing now!!! Will be ready for next spring!! I do have a Chihuahua- chickie poo poo, 4 cats- elsie, greta, Guinness, and baby fuzz, 2 lionhead bunnies- dustbunny and clyde, 1 fire-bellied toad, and a beta fish!
I wanted to join to learn as much as I can about caring for goats!! forums are the best way to get all the correct info!! I welcome any tips or advice!! thanks so much!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome! I am new here, but I have had pet Saanen goats for 4 years now. Sounds like you have the right idea about preparing and educating yourself before you bring your own goats home. Mine arrived as a spontaneous gesture from my husband and we had to scramble to convert a shed and build a yard and I was frantically trying to figure out what to do with them. Your way sounds so much better!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Welcome. It is smart to be prepared as much as you can. I am just starting out and I joined here before I got my goats and have learned a lot and am still learning. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I helped my neighbor pick up her 3 baby Nubians today at the breeders! also learned how to trim hoofs!! so excited the 3 boys are cute as a button!! Spent all day sitting in their stall and cuddling!!! was a great day!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts