New Toy

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Coraxfeather, May 14, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Hubby bought me this cute little lap top. You know thows little ones that are at walmart. The little acers. No CD rom in them but they are just as powerful as a normal lap top. I loven it now. I can go anywhere and that inculdes the bathroom with it. Wireless router in it. How could you go wrong. Man I just want to see how far our router in the house will let me go from it. I alreayd took it into the back bedroom and I can use it in there. Man no one desk top. I HAVE THE POWER> Yes I am a crazy lady. Craxy goat loven small lap top totaing lady!!!!

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    congrats..........sounds like a real neat machine......I want one....LOL :wink: :greengrin:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I love my laptop - my aunt as one of those little ones, she said that the keypad is real small but other then that it is great

4. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    I love love love having my laptop especially since I have wireless. Not to mention I have a Blackberry phone. That's another way I feed my internet addiction :greengrin:

5. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh bheila I so want to get the service on my blackberry! I just need to find another 30.00 a month. I bought the phone from a friend but never got the service package to get it working besides a phone...........

6. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Congrats on your laptop! My Dad and Mom both have laptops, my Mom and myself took her laptop with us to Georgia when we went there. My brother-in-law has a neat little laptop that when you flip the screen part you can write on it for powerpoint presentations, etc. and he brings it up to our place when he comes to visit us with my sister and he has it hooked it up to our router, using our password.

7. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    just have so much fun with this little thing. This is my first lap top. Well my first bran new lap top. I got a used one about 7 years ago and this one is so much more power full then that was one ever! I can not waite to get all the little qualks out of it. Still have to work on setting and everything. I am to excited about it. A lotof bad things have happen but everytime a good thing dose I can not help but getting excited. Soon I will get my new baby goats from Bob and also getting a boer goat that I am going to be training for a cart. Live is grand. Pani has gotten some of the girls preggers. Ya it works. Dude is fine there is nothing wrong with him. He is just a tiny little guy and I hope he stays that way. All of Tasha's problems have straighten out and eshe has a clean bill of health. Instead of shown Mystry I am going to turn miss Tasha into my show goat. Even her bowed legs have straighten.

8. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    You will love it :cool: We run our own business so it's great to be able to email our customers right away. What's even better then that is I get all of my TGS notifications emailed to me and never miss out on anything :thumb:

9. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    ugh you are making me want it! But I already pay 45.oo a month another 30 would be killer :(