New website finally On line!

Discussion in 'TGS Announcements & Help' started by jbruner7, Apr 16, 2010.

1. jbruner7

jbruner7 New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Montrose, IA
    Hi Everyone,
    After 6 long weeks I finally finished building my website and got it up and running. I would greatly appreciate feed back so please stop by and take a look around. Thanks everyone.

http://www.natures-acres.biz

2. fiberchick04

fiberchick04 New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Colorado
    Your website looks great! Very easy to navigate, and very well put together!

3. Gumtree

Gumtree Lurking Aussie

Aug 15, 2009
    S.E. Qld Australia
  4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    The colors are wonderful and very nice, simple graphics. The pictures of your soaps are very good. There are a few spelling mistakes, and I'll let you know what they are, when I have a chance to look at the site again-a little sleepy now. I was going to ask you your opinion about the Pat Coleby book, and lo and behold, your opinion was on your blog. Great having all the links to your Facebook, twitter, and blog on the website. Wonderful job! :thumb:

5. jbruner7

jbruner7 New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Montrose, IA
    Wow thanks all for the great feed back. I would love for you to let me know where the misspelled words are that would be a real blessing. I plan on doing a blog for the website about natural goat care and natural products. I truly do believe in all natural. IMO it is the best way to approach things. Thanks again everyone. I appreciate it.

6. jay13

jay13 New Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Central NC
    One quick comment, I was reading about your goat health and you use the phrase "on a daily basis" a LOT. It reads kinda funny. Perhaps you could find a different way to phrase it? I Know how hard it can be putting something like this together. Oh and the link to potters candles is broken.

BTW, you don't look close to old enough to have 4 children grown up. ;)

7. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

There were only a few words I would change. Under meet the boys in the first paragraph like 3rd sentence you used our instead of are. Then under big Red second paragraph second sentence I would take out the word most. Thats all I saw that I would change great job! I don't know how you have time for all those different soaps they look awesome.

8. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    looks good!
    didnt notice the errors, my mind is blown up from English essays

9. ohiogoatgirl

ohiogoatgirl New Member

Jan 31, 2010
    ohio
    very nice! i am trying to teach myself how to make soap. but i'm a cheap-o and a naturalist so i want to make it from wood ashes and animal fat, etc. very interesting! until i joined this web-site i had never really thought of milking dwarf breeds...

10. I like the site and the soap photos are great! The only thing I would say is since your bucks are 50% of your herd to get some better photos of them for folks. Your doe pics are great but there is not any real good pics that tell you what the boys look like. Other then that, great job!