New website - need logo ideas?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by prairiewolf, Apr 9, 2008.

1. prairiewolf

prairiewolf New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    southeast Kansas
    Hey all, I have been busy working on the new farm site. It is still a free one, (got to keep costs down) and it isn't totally done yet, still have some pages to finish, but was wondering if anyone had time to look at it and give me some opinions, thoughts or ideas. I am needing logo ideas. I would like to make a nice logo / banner for the top of the site but not sure where to start or the best way to go about making one. Any ideas on the best and easiest way to do that would be greatly appreciated. The link is http://www.kansasboergoats.com

2. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Well, I'm not helpful with the logo ideas. And I'm not artsy or even very computer literate, but that's a good looking website. Kudos to your photographer...very nice pics. Wish I could get pics of mine that good.

3. Tog Lovers

Tog Lovers New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Greensburg, PA
    Very nice site! You obviously put alot of time and effort into it. I'm not sure how your host/managing system works but on ours there is a place to just upload a pic or drawing as the LOGO. (We aren't very good with the whole computer thing so we just piced a host that is more or less point & click to upload stuff.)