New year in NY/NJ

Discussion in 'TGS Announcements & Help' started by Graffogefarms, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms New Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    Well, I've booked our flights!! Going to be in NY/NJ for a week, 30th-6th Jan, Going up to the old neck of the woods, Wappingers NY, first, renew at DMV, then bronx, then Neptune, farmingdalejersey, then brooklyn one day, etc. Thinking of squeezing in a quick visit to goats while I am there, then I can seriously say I had business there as well! Anyone open? Also -going to be doing the Goat A.I. Course November 14th & 15th. ! :thumb: Be myself and the two girls.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh thats cool! I unfortunatly will be away that week -- ski trip to PA

3. heavenlyhaven

heavenlyhaven Senior Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Belmont, NY
    i'd love to have yuo out and have someone else to talk "goat" with that has the same passion
    but i live in the very south west corner of NY and it'd be a looooooooooooooooong drive

4. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms New Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    Thanks, - I'll be scooting between Dutchess Co,.and NJ and maybe NYC, not sure about NYC whether I want to or not. Anyway - anyone know of some goatie supply stores that I could look at while I'm there, maybe buy some things to bring back.

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Sounds like you are going to have an awesome New Year Party!!! If you come to the Northwest corner of the US - let me know :thumb:

6. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    there is a Tractor Supply in northern NJ I do believe -- should be worth your time even if it is a bit out of the way

7. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms New Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    Any idea on opening hours during the holiday season, Dec 30-Jan 6th is when we are there?

8. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I can try finding them and then giving a call - will get back to you on what I find out