The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I always charged 10 dollars a baby but not with this buck.The doe is a great rabbit as well as show quality,so is the buck.I'm thinking about charging more but I'm unsure how much.

·
1,062 Posts
I am currently selling pedigreed Mini rexes at $20-30, lionheads$50 and Holland lops $40-50. If they aren't show quality they of course go for less. I have some choclate rexes and they seem to go first. So you may be able to get $20. Don't know if that helps at all. That is the going rate here in PA anyway. It will all depend though on if anyone is looking for a bunny at that time of year. Its always better to ask more then bring the price down. Its alot harder to start low then bring the price up, at least thats what I have found to be true. Good luck. Cathy

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've setteled on $30 and I'll be negotiable.I hope they sell because I want to onlt keep one or two.The rest will be used as meat rabbits if not sold.We've done it before but it still hard after you get attached.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
That is awesome. I love rabbits. As a kid we raised New Zealand Whites for meat.

I have a doe due on 1-1-08. We will have to see who gives us New Years babies.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts