Newbie from Central WA!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KW Farms, Jun 21, 2008.

1. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Hi everyone!!! :stars:

Forgot who introduced me to this forum,,,anywho, I made it on here! We raise nigerian dwarf and pygmy goats, paint and quarter horses, a beef cow, and occationally mini lop rabbits. I'm a farm girl and a barn buff and thought this would be a great place to communicate/learn/ share thoughts w/ some goat people!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
  2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    WELCOME to the Goat Spot Kylee!! Yep, you can't have just one...I've managed to keep my numbers down over the last 8 years though! Started with 3 and now have 8! Shhh.. don't tell my hubby but I am gonna get another 1 or 2 registered nigi's!

There is so much fun stuff posted by others here and some very interesting info so take some time and read posts...theres even things I learn that I didn't know before!

3. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Hi and welcome to the goat spot! You will ahve fun and learn a lot on this site!I agree you can't just have one.I had 2 three years ago now I have 6 and at least 2 more coming!

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Kylee -

Hello! I am so glad that you finally made it here - LOL! Any new ones yet? My pygmy should deliver in the next week or so. Had another lamb born this morning and he is gorgeous!

I will shoot you an email! Glad you are here!

Allison

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Hi Allison!

Well, we had 2 little bucklings born the other day. I will have to send you a couple pics... They are just the cutest little guys! One is white w/ buckskin markings and roaning. The other is buckskin w/ scattered white all over. These are the ones out of Wind-N-Rock Harley!! Unfortunatly they didn't have blue eyes, but one of them is polled! We're probably going to keep at least one of them! :leap: I am so happy w/ them!!! Then we have a few other reg. does due here within a couple/few weeks! :cool: Glad to hear the lambs are being born safely and looking good! Yes, we will have to chat a bit, lol! Maybe I can attach a pic of one of our new kids on here...or maybe not...lol!

6. rlittlecritters

rlittlecritters New Member

Apr 26, 2008
    Lynden, Washington
    Welcome from a fellow Washingtonian. I just found this site a couple months ago. It is very friendly, helpful, and informative.

7. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Welcome!! Glad to have you with us! :wave:

8. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Welcome to the Goat Spot!! :wave:

9. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Welcome, glad you are here. You have adorable babies.

10. Kittikity

Kittikity New Member

Jun 12, 2008
    Welcome.. I'm on the other side of the US from you in central Florida.. I'm just starting my herd in a few months here and I can't imagine ever having just one..

11. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Welcome Kylee!!!! I started with 2 goats and I now have 13. I had 15 until I sold 2 kids. They are addicting for sure. My plans were to downsize my herd and not get anymore goats for a while but now I am downsizing and getting another doe.....I give up on making plans to downsize....it does me no good. :roll: :greengrin:

12. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Welcome! Glad you found us.