The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone!!! :stars:

Forgot who introduced me to this forum,,,anywho, I made it on here! We raise nigerian dwarf and pygmy goats, paint and quarter horses, a beef cow, and occationally mini lop rabbits. I'm a farm girl and a barn buff and thought this would be a great place to communicate/learn/ share thoughts w/ some goat people!

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
WELCOME to the Goat Spot Kylee!! Yep, you can't have just one...I've managed to keep my numbers down over the last 8 years though! Started with 3 and now have 8! Shhh.. don't tell my hubby but I am gonna get another 1 or 2 registered nigi's!

There is so much fun stuff posted by others here and some very interesting info so take some time and read posts...theres even things I learn that I didn't know before!

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Allison!

Well, we had 2 little bucklings born the other day. I will have to send you a couple pics... They are just the cutest little guys! One is white w/ buckskin markings and roaning. The other is buckskin w/ scattered white all over. These are the ones out of Wind-N-Rock Harley!! Unfortunatly they didn't have blue eyes, but one of them is polled! We're probably going to keep at least one of them! :leap: I am so happy w/ them!!! Then we have a few other reg. does due here within a couple/few weeks! :cool: Glad to hear the lambs are being born safely and looking good! Yes, we will have to chat a bit, lol! Maybe I can attach a pic of one of our new kids on here...or maybe not...lol!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Washingtonian. I just found this site a couple months ago. It is very friendly, helpful, and informative.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Welcome, glad you are here. You have adorable babies.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome.. I'm on the other side of the US from you in central Florida.. I'm just starting my herd in a few months here and I can't imagine ever having just one..

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
Welcome Kylee!!!! I started with 2 goats and I now have 13. I had 15 until I sold 2 kids. They are addicting for sure. My plans were to downsize my herd and not get anymore goats for a while but now I am downsizing and getting another doe.....I give up on making plans to downsize....it does me no good. :roll: :greengrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts