Newbie from PA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Candy, May 15, 2008.

1. Candy

Candy New Member

Hi from PA!! My grandchildren are all grown up and I needed something VERY special to love so-o-o-o I got my first goat :love: I was to dumb to realize that you should have 2, so Katie & I became a herd! :hi5: She even went back & forth to FL with us for 3 years. I know you won't believe it but around here they call me the crazy goat lady(with great affection--I think) I bred Katie and then there was Kizzy. This year I got brave and had both Kizzy & Katie bred. Liz was wonderful and took good care of my babies. You've seen Kizzy's 'Bandit', Chief's son
  2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome to TGS Candy!! I am so glad to see you here!! Every one of us is "a crazy goat person" in one way or another and besides having someone to "talk" goats with, we all try to help with those troublesome little issues that come up here and there on occassion!! I hope you will soon find out why I enjoy this group so much!

3. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Welcome to the Goat Spot!! :wave:

You'll fit right in with all the other crazy goat people :)
  4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    OH so happy you joined us Candy! (I hope you dont' mind but Liz mentioned boarding your two lovely girls to be bred and it is so nice that we can now have you in our group :D )

Congrats on Bandit - he sure is a lovely boy I am sure you are estatic
  5. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
  6. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Welcome from another PA crazy goat lady!
  7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Welcome Candy. Yep you are with those who love their goats live family members. I think we are all a little a little crazy.
    Do you have some pictures that you cans share with the rest of us? We LOVE pictures
  8. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Welcome to TGS Candy!! By the way, I love your signature, it's great!!