Newest Doe..

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by hornless, May 3, 2008.

1. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    from Kid's Corral! I am very excited to be getting this doe. Although there is a probability we will meet in PA for dropoff/pickup so I will not get to see all of the pretty KC goats, but I am very excited about her nonetheless! Especially since she is going to be bred to one of Carol and Duane's bucks before she leaves-probably Bobbin or Luzifer.
    Her name is Black Velvet..

Sire: Caesars Villa TT Frankie
    Dam: Kid's Corral LB Chenille

Here are some recent pics that Carol sent me..they said she is very sweet and are very excited about her potential!
    http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t190 ... _62601.jpg
    http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t190 ... Velvet.jpg

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    She is a beauty!!!

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I really like her lean look, and she is a very pretty girl! Congratulations!

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I wish I had a photo of her from our last show - she was there. Did you get Cayden?

5. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Thanks everybody! I think I am going to be really happy with her.

As to Cayden,
    I am purchasing an adult doe from LV instead (hopefully-don't want to jinx anything), Hollywood, probably. I just wish the darned shipping wasn't so expensive! Also, I know you have a couple of KC goats, how do you like them? They seem pretty consistent to me. I am looking at another KC doe (not at KC) as well- she is very flashy and just recently had quints!

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I do like my KC goats. Shipping is only getting more expensive - gas is through the roof. Air shipping is the way to go now, especially for the babies. But I am done buying, atleast for now. I need to work with my own lines for a while.

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    nice girl. I hope she gives you some beautiful kids - will they be in your herd name?

8. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    very nice doe i am sure you will be very happy with her.

9. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations! She's a nice doe, I've seen her in person twice now. Once as a kid and last at Teena's show. :)