The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that this Doe will be the next to kid. What do you think?? Any name suggestions?? I am trying to go through and give all of my un-named Does a name. I was thinking Princess or something along those lines... She is one of my favorites :D I can't wait to see her babies!! I am hoping the kid(s) get her blue-eyes!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
She's looking really big! I'd say yes she' looks close but its hard to tell without udder pics. I'll guess triplets. :D

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Triplets would be nice :lol: Yes, that is one thing I forgot to do when I was taking pictures today was get udder pics :roll: Sometimes I really wonder where my mind goes. She doesn't have much of an udder at all yet. Poor thing, she is so fat I couldn't imagine her going too much longer. I am planning on putting her up in a nice warm kidding stall by herself this week and then we will just have to wait.

I like Sarita. I will add that to the list of considerations. I would really like for her to have a unique name like that, which is why I didn't go ahead and name her Princess. I like names like Nanook(sp?) also.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I once had a doe who looked just like that!!! We called her Heifer because she looked like a heifer calf! LOL!

CJ

1 - 11 of 11 Posts