NIGERIAN BUCKS and WETHERS

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by CapraKoza, Apr 8, 2009.

1. CapraKoza

CapraKoza New Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Hi, I have some nigerian buck and wethers for sale: great milking/show lines.
    I would love to keep one of these bucks but I have too many.... You can see photos and more information at www.caprakoza.com ( there is a email address on the home page)
    We are attending a lot of shows this spring including GA, Indiana, N&S Carolinas, probably more shows but we have not decided which yet. Thanks!! Jill

The wethers would make some awesome show prospects, very friendly.

Bucks:

CapraKoza Tsar and Tschaikovsky, long bodied, wide, friendly guys: Sire: PGCH/CH MCH Little Tots Estate Tsuga Dam: Little Tots Estate Ipomoea
    ( Rosasharn Elfin's Echo x PGCH/CH/MCH SM3Pines Swell Foop)

CapraKoza Genesis, MOONSPOTS, He is such a lover boy I want to keep him,This boy is WIDE!! Sire: Son Rise Ranch Twilight Thyme Dam: BFF2 Hazelnut

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    will you be around the weekend of July 4th? i am headed to Little Wishes to pick up some goats and my friend is interested in Genesis possibly.

3. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN
    I've got room for one more when I go to pick up my new goats from Jill ( :cool: thanks, Jill!) in late May - so transport into GA is available.

4. CapraKoza

CapraKoza New Member

Apr 7, 2009
    I believe I will be here the july 4th weekend! :cool:

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    my friend says you two have been in contact :)

6. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Hey Jill......I am purchasing Murphy the little wether from you guys.....been in contact with Jenna a lot.....tell me about the little wether Z9.....we might be interested in him also, would he be ready to go by the Indiana show, where we will be picking up Murphy :clap: !!!!!! I think we are starting a wether farm......we just love them for pets sooooo much!
    Thanks, Denise

7. CapraKoza

CapraKoza New Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Yeah, Stacey, your friend I think is going to go with Genesis: my FAVORITE kid of the season. He is my heart-string-tugger!!!

I have to tell you all how impressed I am with the camaraderie of peeps on TGS!! :leap: Even to the point of helping transport goats! I am so glad to be a part of TGS! ...and still trying to figure all this out :hammer:

8. CapraKoza

CapraKoza New Member

Apr 7, 2009
    And thanks Kate for helping out with the transporting!! :wahoo:

9. CapraKoza

CapraKoza New Member

Apr 7, 2009
  10. CapraKoza

CapraKoza New Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Hi Denise!
    My daughter Jenna was so happy to meet you. I have to say, I hope all my goats can go to homes as good as yours. It sounds like he is having so much fun! I know Murphy will love you dearly and be loved in return. I miss him already. Boy, these little kids sure tug on your heart-strings, don't they?! Sorry I missed meeting you! we decided it was too long a trip for my toddlers( the human ones!!). Take care and I look forward to hearing more about murphy. oh, can you tell that he knows his name??
    Jill

11. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Yes, Jill.....he does know his name......he is such a little crack-up! He just makes us laugh....my husband is so in love with him....we did let him out with the bigger guys last night and they did ok until one of my other guys butted him, so we will have to watch them closely and take it slow.
    Oh, you have a very nice family, your husband and girls were so friendly......my husband really enjoyed talking with your husband and I probably talked your girls ears off.......I talked with Jenna a lot, she is such a mature young lady.....I'm sure you are quite proud of her and all the kids...I to wish I could have met you.....I will for sure keep you posted on Murphy!
    Take care, Denise